Boundless Learning Co-Teaching
Author: Lynne Mainzer
$32.99 / #CLC001Add to Cart
The Boundless Learning Co-Teaching approach is designed to answer the need for high-performing, co-teaching partnerships that produce results in 21st century schools. Boundless Learning co-teachers work together to provide all students, including students with disabilities, with access to the general education curriculum and results in them reaching state performance standards. The guide provides co-teachers with:
- An understanding of the Boundless Learning Co-Teaching approach, including the literature base that supports it.
- Tools, protocols, activities to develop a high-performing co-teaching partnership.
- Suggestions for enhancing their co-teaching experience and improve results.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 – Introduction to Boundless Learning Co-Teaching
- About Boundless Learning Co-Teaching
- About This Guide
Chapter 2 – Understanding Co-Teaching: What the Literature Tells Us
- Definition of Co-Teaching
- Co-Teaching Features
- Benefits of Co-Teaching
- Benefits of Boundless Learning Co-Teaching: Impact and Voices from the Field
Chapter 3 – Getting Started with Boundless Learning Co-Teaching
- Phase 1: Build the Co-Teaching Team
- Phase 2: Implement Boundless Learning Co-Teaching
- Applying Your Understanding
Chapter 4 – Phase 3: Enhancing Co-Teaching
Chapter 5 – References
- Appendix A – Co-Teaching Activities
- Appendix B – Co-Teaching Forms