Technology - Helping Students Access Curriculum Content
Written by national experts - Lynn Boyer, John Castellani, Brenda Heiman, Marjorie Montague, Cynthia Okolo, and Cheryl Wissick—this monograph describes how instructional technology (IT) can be used to help all students, including students with disabilities, access the general curriculum. Topics include:
1. Helping students access IT.
2. IT for special education administrators.
3. Engaging students in science and social studies with IT.
4. IT and math problem solving.
5. IT interventions for reading and written language