Review of the Literature on Data-Informed Decision Making
Available as eBook Only
Authors: Lynne Mainzer & Sue Stein
$15.00 / #eBL300
Learn what the literature on data-informed decision making says about:
- Background and context for current focus.
- Key data elements that enhance use.
- Process steps.
- Early warning alert systems.
- Implementation support.
This review of the literature formed the foundation for the evidence-based TAP-IT data-informed decision-making process. Learn more about the TAP-IT process:
- The TAP-IT Approach to Improving Results for Struggling Students.
- Using the Early Warning Systems with the TAP-IT Approach.
The TAP-IT process also is a core component of the Johns Hopkins University Center for Technology in Education’s Dynamic Impact approach. Learn more about the Dynamic Impact streamlined approach to solving complex educational problems and how you can bring it to your school district or state. Click Here