General Ordering Information: Exceptional Innovations Educational Products
- Exceptional Innovations accepts checks, money orders, and purchase orders. Credit cards—VISA, MasterCard, and Discover—are accepted only on our secure website at exinn.net.
- Orders from individuals must be prepaid. During the pandemic, if pre-paying by check, please contact Exceptional Innovations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-435-2656 for mailing instructions. Be sure to include shipping fees and any applicable sales tax.
- Purchase orders from institutions and businesses must be on official purchase order forms. These may be emailed to email@example.com. Be sure to include shipping fees and any applicable sales tax.
- Make checks and purchase orders payable to Exceptional Innovations.
- Sales Tax: Virginia and Michigan residents please add appropriate sales tax. If you are a tax-exempt organization, please include appropriate documentation with your order.
- International orders: Payment must be in U.S. funds and made payable on a U.S. bank.
- A $25 fee will be charged on all returned checks.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Exceptional Innovations reserves the right to offer special discounts for different ordering platforms.
Within US: First item, add $12.00; each additional item, add $5.00.
International: Canada and Non-Canada International Orders: Unfortunately, we are unable at this time to ship to Canada and non-Canada International addresses. Most of our products are now available in eBook format.
Ordering Boundless Learning Products
Please refer to general ordering information.
Purchase Orders: By arrangement with the Boundless Learning Co-Teaching program, Exceptional Innovations must charge a $5.00 processing fee on all purchase orders for Boundless Learning Co-Teaching products.
- eBooks can only be ordered in our online store (exinn.net). A working email must be provided.
- eBooks are not returnable or refundable.
- When ordering an eBook, please note that you will receive your download code after your order has been processed. We process orders when in the office, typically from 9 am – 5 pm Eastern US time, Monday through Friday. You will receive a receipt upon purchase, but your credit card will not be charged until your order is processed. Upon processing, you will be emailed your download code. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have not received your code within a reasonable time—also, please check your spam folder for an email from email@example.com
- Please note: All Exceptional Innovation eBooks are protected under U.S. copyright laws. The publisher permits only purchasers to make copies for individual use. All other uses or distribution is strictly prohibited.
Ordering Smiles All Around! Products
- Smiles All Around! (www.SmilesAllAround.com) is an imprint of Exceptional Innovations (www.exinn.net). When making an online purchase, you will be rerouted to Exceptional Innovations’ secure online store. Your credit card statement will identify your purchase as being with Exceptional Innovations.
- Smiles All Around! Products can be ordered online via Exceptional Innovations’ secure ordering system using VISA, MasterCard, or Discover. Please refer to General Payment information. (https://www.exinn.net/ordering-information)
- Canada and Non-Canada International Orders: Unfortunately, we are unable at this time to ship to Canada and non-Canada International addresses. Please note that many of our products are digital and can be sold outside the US.
Please note: When purchasing items for both Exceptional Innovations products and Smiles All Around! products, you may find better postage rates by completing separate orders for each type of product.
- All returns must be pre-approved.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on returned items and they must be in resalable condition.
- The customer pays all shipping costs.
- In the event that an item is damaged in shipping, the customer will be asked to contact Exceptional Innovations at 703-435-2656 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to receive a no-cost replacement.
- If items are damaged in shipping you may be asked to provide photos and/or keep the product and packing materials during the claims process.
Questions? Contact Exceptional Innovations at email@example.com.