Students should learn appropriate ways to greet customers and practice this job-related social skill in a variety of settings and situations, preferably those in which the student will work or volunteer.
- Solve It! Math Products on Sale
- Can Solve It! Teach Third Graders Math Word Problem Solving?
- Embed Solve It! in the Math Curriculum
- Boundless Learning Co-Teaching Results
- Answers to Parents Top 5 Questions
- Reading Problems Can Make Solving Math Word Problems Difficult for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Motivate Students to Solve Math Word Problems by Including Their Interests in the Problems’ Stories
- Solve It! Instructional Approach Helps Students Read for Understanding and Paraphrase When Solving Math Word Problems
- Greeting Customers: An Essential Job-Related Social Skill
- Evidence-Based Solve It! Instructional Approach Addresses Difficulties Students Have When Solving Math Word Problems